The Central Wisconsin REIA helps new and veteran real estate investors learn and grow to achieve their business goals.
In today’s economy, a real estate investor must work extra hard on his or her own business. At the same time, we also need to stay current with the market and up to date on everything happening out there.
When a group of people coming together with the same goals, we can support one another and help each other to succeed.
As we succeed, so will our communities.
This website is a key resource for the CW REIA, Wausau, Wisconsin. Come back often as we will continue to ad content, resources and tools to help you close deals and earn profits through your real estate business.
Monday October 16th 2017
There is NO meeting in September!!!
Doors open at 6:00 pm Meeting starts at 6:30pm
Holiday Inn at Cedar Creek – Rothschild
1000 Imperial Dr. Rothschild, WI 54474
Join our REIA group and we will be providing you:
- Access to local, national and international experts, trainers and experienced investors who are actively investing
- Access to local vendors and service providers that matter
- Fun, exciting network opportunities with other like minded professionals and industry expert
- Ongoing educational opportunities for new and seasoned investors on many different real estate strategies
- A platform to market your properties to other investors and buyers as well as allowing you to be the first to purchase other member properties
- Other seminars, workshops, webinars, and meetups throughout the year to keep you informed on the exciting and ever changing real estate market
We are a different from other Wisconsin real estate investor associations in that we do not focus on bringing in national speakers each and every month who want to sell you books, cd’s and seminars for thousands of dollars. Instead, we will be focusing on delivering you affordable, local real estate education taught by local investors and professionals who are actually doing deals, not just selling books and cds.
What the heck is What Box? and how can I reserve my seat?
Maybe you’ve heard Bill tell the story of how this fun and informative seminar came to be……. Years ago, Bill called Pete with a deal-structuring question. Pete’s great idea worked and the deal quickly closed. Bill sent Pete a ‘Thank You’ letter for his “outside-the-box” advice. Pete replied with a simple, two-word email: “What Box?” It was classic Pete, and a seminar was born!
oin us for an incredible weekend with two of the most experienced investors in the country – Bill Cook & Pete Fortunato.